This isn’t your mama’s pasta salad recipe! Welcome to a whole new pasta salad, one that has ditched the chewy pasta for crisp, fresh veggies, and contains all of the Italian flavors that you love.
It’s a salad worth getting excited about! It’s hard to argue with fresh ingredients, and this salad is bursting with ‘em!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
For the Italian Vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon liquid stevia
For the Salad
- 4 zucchini, peeled and cut into thin, 1-inch pieces
- 2 English cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green olives, quartered
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely minced
- Whisk together all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and chill before serving. Keeps in the fridge for several days. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 81 calories, 4g fat, 9g carbohydrate, 3g sugar, 504mg sodium, 3g fiber, and 2g protein
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter